18 August 2009

I don't know how to work the thing with the word document, I'll have to ask the Elder who suggested that. I just experimented without writing anything and as soon as I reopened the email it closed the word document so I guess I'd have to figure something else out. That's slightly annoying though, but oh well. There isn't a save draft option on this email either. These computers are really annoying. They even block us from listening to hymns from lds.org. I don't know what they think we're going to find.

So, you accidentally sent me Tommy's letter. And from his email it sounded like he thought I was leaving for Italy last Friday, so I hope if he has mine that he doesn't forward it to Italy, then I'll never get it...I'm not leaving until September. Actually, I don't know where to send his to him that he'll actually get it fast.

Wow, sounds like Dad gave a lot of talks, that's a pretty intense Sunday.

This week has been a busy one. I like it when we finally get around to Tuesdays. So, I thinkk I forgot to tell you last week, but they're broadcasting the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Dedication tto the MTC, so that's a pretty cool thing that we get to be a part of this next Sunday. It's my second temple dedication this year. Pretty cool stuff.

We started teaching in Italian this week. It's been interesting. Sometimes we say pretty crazy things, and my companion said something yesterday that the teacher just died laughing over, she was trying to ask him to say the prayer but she instead said some reflexive verb that ended up being a completely inappropriate questiona nd it was pretty hilarious.

Both of our teachers are leaving us, and we aren't too excited to get new ones. I already wrote a letter to you this morning so I can't really think of new things to say...But life is good. We're working this week on actually being quiet during quiet time and being in bed and ready to sleep at 10:30, rather than turning off the lights and then praying until later. Our Branch President wanted us to experiment to see if it brought us more mail. Well, yesterday I got three letters, well, three envelopes, two from Alex and one that was technically for Tommy. But I guess it's kind of working so far? We only got one or two letters in our district last week and I hadn't gotten anything for a while.

Hmm...I can't think of anything to write right now, I'll come back to it later.

Ciao, I love you!

Love Eliza

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I belong with you, you belong with me

They'll learn much more than I'll ever know

and heaven's aid implore...