3 August 2010
Dear Brother and Sister Stevenson,
Your missionary has recently been assigned to be a “New Missionary Trainer”. In this assignment she will be the companion of a newly arrived missionary. This is a very important responsibility. Trainers have a profound and lasting influence on the development of a new missionary’s attitude and habits.
I am confident that Sister Stevenson will do an excellent job in this important assignment.
Sister Kelly and I thank you for your faith and prayers on behalf of our mission and for all you have done to prepare such an outstanding missionary.
Sincerely,
Thomas E. Kelly
President
Italy Rome Mission
Your missionary has recently been assigned to be a “New Missionary Trainer”. In this assignment she will be the companion of a newly arrived missionary. This is a very important responsibility. Trainers have a profound and lasting influence on the development of a new missionary’s attitude and habits.
I am confident that Sister Stevenson will do an excellent job in this important assignment.
Sister Kelly and I thank you for your faith and prayers on behalf of our mission and for all you have done to prepare such an outstanding missionary.
Sincerely,
Thomas E. Kelly
President
Italy Rome Mission
Comments