lalalalalalala...life
2. Bold the things that are true about you.
3. Add something that is true about you.
4. Or you could not do any of that. I don't really care.
---------------------------------------------
01. I miss somebody right now
02. I don't watch much TV these days
03. I love olives
04. I own lots of books.
06. I wear glasses or contact lenses
07. I love to play video games.
08. I've tried marijuana
09. I've watched porn movies
10. I have been in a threesome
11. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship
12. I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
13. I love ice cream
14. I like and respect Al Sharpton
15. I curse sometimes.
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
17. I have a hobby
18. I've been told I have a nice smile.
19. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me
20. I'm really smart. (i just forget sometimes)
21. I've never broken someone's bones
22. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
23. I hate the rain
24. I'm paranoid at times
25. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free
26. I need money right now (don't we always? although it's more of a want than a need)
27. I love sushi
28. I talk really, really fast.
29. I have fresh breath in the morning.
30. I have long hair (not incredibly so though)
31. I have lost money in Las Vegas
32. I have at least one brother and/or one sister
33. I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
34. I shave my legs (females) or face (males) on a regular basis
35. I have a twin.
36. I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past
37. I couldn't survive without Caller I.D. (considering I don't answer calls if I don't know who it is)
38. I like the way that I look
39. I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months
40. I know how to cornrow
41. I am usually pessimistic
42. I have a lot of mood swings
43. I think prostitution should be legalized.
44. I think Britney Spears is pretty
45. I have cheated on a significant other in the past
46. I have a hidden talent
47. I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have
48. I have a lot of friends (or a few amazing ones)
49. I am currently single
50. I have made out with someone of the same sex
51. I enjoy talking on the phone
52. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants (NEVER)
53. I love to shop
54. I would rather shop than eat
55. I would classify myself as ghetto
56. I'm bourgie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders
57. I'm obsessed with my Xanga
58. I don't hate anyone. I dislike them.
59. I'm a pretty good dancer
60. I don't think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington
61. I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother. (i wish i could be seen with my mother more often)
62. I have a cell phone
63. I believe in God
64. I watch MTV on a daily basis (assuming the real world and tila tequila count. thanks a lot alex.)
65. I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months
66. I love drama (the theatre kind, thank you)
67. I have never been in a real relationship before
68. I've rejected someone before
69. I currently like someone. (love)
70. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life
71. I want to have children in the future
72. I have changed a diaper before.
73. I've called the cops on a friend before
74. I bite my nails
75. I am a member of the Tom Green fan club
76. I'm not allergic to anything
77. I have a lot to learn.
78. I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger
79. I plan on seeing Ice Cube's newest "Friday" movie
80. I am shy around the opposite sex
81. I'm online 24/7, even as an away message.
82. I have at least 5 away messages saved
83. I have tried alcohol or drugs before
84. I have made a move on a friend's significant other in the past (sort of)
85. I own the "South Park" movie
86. I have avoided assignments at work to be on Xanga or Livejournal
87. When I was a kid I played "the birds and the bees" with a neighbor or chum
88. I enjoy some country music
89. I would die for my best friends.
90. I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza
91. I watch soap operas whenever I can
92. I'm obsessive, anal retentive, and often a perfectionist (but i try to hide it)
93. I have used my sexuality to advance my career
94. I love David Bowie's music
95. I know all the words to Slick Rick's "Children's Story"
96. Halloween is awesome.
97. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it
98. I have dated a close friend's ex (once again only sort of, they weren't really dating, just making out)
99. I like surveys.
100. I am happy at this moment.
101. I'm obsessed with guys
102. I am bi
103. Democrat
104. Conservative Republican
105. I am punk rockish
106. I am preppy
107. I go for older guys/girls
108. I study for tests most of the time (all of the time)
109. I tie my shoelaces differently to anyone I've ever met
110. I sing at the top of my lungs when I'm home alone.
111. I love my job
112. I am comfortable with who I am right now.
113. I have more than just my ears pierced. (don't even have ears pierced)
114. I walk barefoot wherever I can.
115. I have jumped off a bridge.
116. I love sea turtles.
117. I spend ridiculous amounts of money on makeup. (in the sense that makeup is ridiculously priced, yes)
118. I believe in prophetic dreams.
119. I plan on achieving a major goal/dream
120. I am proficient on a musical intrument.
121. I worked at McDonald's restuarant.
122. I hate office jobs
123. I love sci-fi movies
124. I've never been in love.
125. I think water rules
126. I want to go to college out-of-state (I'm in college out-of-state)
127. I am adopted
128. I like sausage
129. I am a pyro
130. I love the Red Sox
131. I have thrown up from crying too much.
132. I can make my tongue do the wave. (no, but I can make it into a clover shape)
133. I hate George W. Bush.
134. I actually write well.
135. I dislike mainstream thoughts and products. (to the extent that if everybody's wearing it there's no chance that I will. see leggings, skinny jeans, and maternity shirts. honestly.)
136. I am listening to music that was made before 1980.
137. I wish someone would say I'm beautiful, just once, and mean it, and say it because they were thinking it. Not because someone told them to say it or whatever. Because they knew. (I don't have to wish. I have someone who tells me all the time.)
138. I am uberly cool (ovviamente)
139. I love the OC (we're talking the tv show, not the place. ridiculous show, good music, really boring summer 2007+soapnet reruns=wow I can't believe I watched that and liked it)
140. I love to ride snowmobiles
141. I have kissed under the starry sky
142. I have kissed in the rain. (not pouring rain, but yes rain)
143. Music often gets me away from it all.
144. I have more friends of the oppostie sex than of the same
145. I'm attracted to younger guys/girls (only one, and he doesn't really count as younger)
146. I'm afraid of medication.
147. I do not fit into any stereotype or clique very well (i have no idea)
148. My family is microscopic because of someone else's devastating hatred.
149. I believe killing animals purely for a game is wrong and sick. *cough*hunting*cough*
Comments