it's only life

I used to do this all the time. Seriously, all the time...but then college came along and seriously, who has anything to talk about once they get to school?
Everybody.
I've never used a real blog site before though, so please bear with me...
Somehow I feel the need to introduce myself. I'm just your average college student, except I avoided the majors that most people flock to because they think that they'll make a lot of money. Instead, I'm studying Humanities (love. History, Art, Music, Literature, Architecture...things that people just should not live without), History, Italian (รจ una lingua bella, penso che tutte le persone debbano parlare), and now I'm deciding between Geography and Anthropology as minors. Tough choice. No, I'm not sure what I want to do when I'm done with college, however the majority of people who are in career oriented majors don't even know that, so I'm in good shape.
I love reading. I love music--but not twangy country or rap, please. I draw when I'm lonely or when I have an idea that I just can't get out of my head. I play sudoku, but not as religiously as I used to. I eat spinach. I tend to be on the quiet side, but that doesn't mean I'm bored or boring or stupid, I promise. I wish that there were classes teaching people how to read poetry properly. I like snow, I love rain, and sunny days are pretty nice too. I work fast food, it's disgusting. But fun too. I have amazing friends and I'm dating a pretty incredible boy.
In a nutshell, life is amazing. Somewhat exhausting, but great nonetheless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I belong with you, you belong with me

They'll learn much more than I'll ever know

and heaven's aid implore...